-
June 1st, 2004, 05:18 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Yes,
It is 20% off list and there is a 2% extra if you pay in cash or Money-Order.
You should call Kodak for more details but there is a form, they require a student ID and a faculty signature.
Good Luck
-
June 1st, 2004, 09:19 PM
#2
Inactive Member
some one told me you get free processing too..is that true?
-
June 2nd, 2004, 03:24 AM
#3
Inactive Member
does anyone have any details about this, or know where i can read more about it?
-
June 3rd, 2004, 03:45 AM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
Yes you can (For Kodachrome only...),
just ask for catalog #505 3335. It is actually cheaper than buying it without processing! (....don't ask)
Processing is through Dwayne's in Kansas, but you mail the mailer to:
Kodak Premium Processing
P.O. Box 7000
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410-7000
Some of the people at Kodak will swear to you it has to be mailed to Switzerland. Not So!! I've been processing it this way for about 3 years now.
For the other stocks, Kodak sells them only without processing.
-
March 28th, 2022, 01:34 AM
#5
Junior Hostboard Member
Re: kodak student discount on super 8 film
I have no idea how effective this will be in improving my results. I guess it depends on the effort I put in the course but from what previous students have mentioned, I can get mba assignment help uk to finish my college tasks easily, the course has terrific content and they've managed to learn a lot from it
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks